So...I have decided to take over the blog from Brandon because he has too much work to do with school and all he would write about his computer stuff...and who cares about computer stuff (besides other computer people)? So yeah...hopefully I will do a little better keeping up with new posts and everything so you all will know everything that is going on with our lives.
First up...I hate Idaho weather!!! :) I just can't say it enough! This last Friday, we were planning on having our family pictures done outside (because it's much prettier than inside), but on Wednesday the temperature decided to drop like 20 degrees! We still tried though, but after like 30 minutes David was freezing and not happy so we decided to call it a day and rescheduled for this Tuesday...we'll see. I think family pictures are important because it shows a record of that time in our lives. Besides, we have all these pictures of David and barely any of Brandon and I, so I'm sure people are going to wonder whose child he really is!
Now news of David...he isn't rolling over just yet but I'm sure it will be soon. He's got everything down, he just needs that extra little inch to push himself over. He is still talking and he laughs a lot more now. He's definitely a Mamma's boy, which I absolutely love!! But he loves when Daddy plays with him too!
Well, about us...Brandon is in school and doing awesome! He just got a 95 and 97 on two tests...he really thinks he can do really well this semester, so I'm holding him to it. I don't do much...just take care 0f David and clean the house, and when David is sleeping, I read books. I really love being a mom!!




