Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wonderful Home!

So, I have to say that the reason I haven't been keeping up with this blog is because I broke my computer. :( So very sad...so now I have to wait until I get a computer. But, our wonderful friends, Brandon and Molly have let us borrow their computer until they get back to Idaho (they get to stay in Maryland for a semester...lucky!) so we won't have to buy another computer for a little while...phew!

But now I have to tell you about our wonderful holidays! We were supposed to fly out to Maryland on the 19th this month but because Maryland decided to have a huge blizzard that day (what's up with that? Maryland barely ever gets snow!!) our flight was canceled and we had to wait until Monday the 21st to fly out. Luckily, our wonderful brother-in-law was still home and let us stay with him until we could leave. So, we flew home...David was absolutely wonderful on the plane, and we are probably jinxing him for the flight back, but he was wonderful! We had a wonderful Christmas with all of our family members and they absolutely LOVE David...but then again who couldn't?! lol We're bias! Now, we think he might be teething...we are most definitely going to miss his toothless smile, so he's not too happy right now. Plus, he fell off of a bed last night so he's got a bump on his head. That scared me to death...I took him upstairs to put him down for a nap and when he fell asleep, I piled pillows all around him stupidly thinking he would be okay...then I went back downstairs with my family. About 10 minutes later we hear a big crashing noise from upstairs, Brandon was the first one upstairs and sure enough David was on the floor screaming! He had the biggest red bump on his head, but after we calmed him down he seemed to be okay. It still made me feel terrible...but then my mom told me stories about all of us hitting our heads and Brandon's mom told me about all of her kids hitting their heads and so I decided that it was just something little kids just have to do. They have to scare their parents some how!

So that has been our eventful holiday...we are still waiting to see what will happen on New Year's Eve and Day! Oh, and there has been a lot more things happening but I really don't want to be here all night! Maybe I'll write a little more later...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yay you're home! Hope we can get together soon- I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

Post a Comment