We took our camera home for Christmas, you know to get pictures of David with all of his family and everything, but sadly when we got there we couldn't find it! We thought we might have left it at my sister's apartment before we left since we had to stay there a couple of days but no...as we were packing to head back out to Idaho, low and behold, the camera was hidden underneath of the suitcases. I could have sworn we looked there but apparently not. So we didn't get any pictures while we were home...so sad, huh? Our family did, however, take some pictures so hopefully we will get some of those. I'm totally bummed out about it because this was the first time everyone got to see David and who knows when we'll be able to go home again. It stinks but that's the way it goes.
Brandon and I started school on Tuesday. Brandon has 15 credits and I have...4! I know 4 credits doesn't seem like all the much but it's difficult when you're working around your baby's schedule. David is teething...so most of the time he doesn't want to be put down or away from his mommy. Brandon will even take him and he will still cry. I love being a mother, but come on...sometimes I need a break too! So 4 credits is just about right for me...and I love my classes! They are both about music and I LOVE music...hopefully, I will be able to teach David to appreciate it as well.
On another sad note...our good friends, Molly and Brandon, have left us this semester to live in Maryland...totally jealous! I mean, I'm happy for them and everything but now who are we going to play games with?! I guess we're just going to have to make new friends...we do miss you guys though...and David does too!! :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment