Thank you for letting me vent...I just found out I won't be graduating this semester like I hoped because of one stupid class. I so hate school right now!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Bored, so totally bored!
I am getting really tired of this place! This house, this town, this school, this stupid stupid weather...everything!! Stupid Idaho can't seem to make up it's mind on whether or not it wants spring here. I know what I want...so make up your mind! I'm tired of sitting in this house all day because it's too cold to take David outside and get some fresh air. I feel like a total bum because I know that I should be using this time to clean the house and do all of the wifely (don't really know if that's the right word) chores, but I HATE cleaning. Honestly, I see no point to it because everything just gets dirty again and then I have to go through it all over again. If it would stay clean, fine, I'll do it, but that's not how it works. But if I don't do it then I feel like a terrible wife, because Brandon has had a full and rough day at school and I have nothing to do. So why can't I do the simple chores around the house? But even if I could go outside there's still nothing to do in this boring town. It has become a habit to go to the DI just about every week just because that's like the only place to go other than Wal-mart (wahoo). And school doesn't help much either...all it does is take away my husband. I see Brandon in the mornings then we head off to school, I come home and take care of David and by the time Brandon gets home I'm going crazy and would like some peace and quiet for myself, but do I get it? No! Because stupid school has given Brandon a butt load of homework, so he comes in, says hi, then heads to the bedroom and closes the door, to which he doesn't emerge from. I go to bed with the stupid computer light on and wake up the next morning to do it all over again. And weekends aren't any different. I'm just so freaking fed up with this entire place, I can't wait to get out of here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment