Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Camping Trip!
Brandon, David and I decided to go on a camping trip...well, Brandon and I decided, David just came along. Anyways, we were asked to go by Katie and Shad Ryan and after some serious thought (whether or not Brandon could get enough homework done) we decided to go. Brandon's been wanting to go for some time now so he was super excited. I was a little worried because I didn't want David to get hurt or anything and since we were out in the woods with a fire there was a good chance of that happening if we weren't careful. But honestly, David could have cared less about the fire. He was just so excited to be outside and explore the world. We had a hard time keeping up with him and keeping him still long enough so we could get things done! Night time was terrible though!! I think David probably would have slept through the night if Brandon and I could have gotten comfortable...but we couldn't. So we were moving all around, and we kept waking David up (which he was so NOT happy about as I'm sure the whole camp ground could probably attest to), and in the morning we felt like we had been hit by a truck! It definitely wasn't the best nights sleep. But the day times were really fun, and we got to know Katie and Shad better, so all in all it was a good experience that probably won't be repeated until David is a little older! :) We didn't get any pictures because now that David is walking/running we can't get him to stand still long enough to have his picture taken. We do have some videos though...but I'm just to lazy to put them on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment