In other good news...just one more month before our 3rd anniversary!! I can't believe it's been that long already...in some ways it really hasn't felt that long, but in others it has (like being away from Maryland and our families). But I am happy to say that we are still in love and love being married to each other. I asked Brandon one night, after an argument or something, if he had the chance to go back to do it all over again would he still marry me...and he said YES!! Even though he knows how much of a pain I really can be, he would marry me again! That made me feel so much better!
David is growing and learning every day. Now he has learned how to run, throw a ball, kick a ball, kick a ball while running, spin around in a circle, and play a recorder! I know, that last one is hilarious! He knows that keys go in the door and will take my keys around the house and try to put them in every door handle, it's quite interesting to watch. :) There was one day, when I was doing the dishes and Brandon had David in the bedroom...I didn't hear them making any noise for the longest time so I thought they had fallen asleep. Well, to my surprise when I walked in I saw Brandon holding on to the back on of one of his computer hard drives and David with a cord in his hand trying to fit it into the little slots on the hard drive. Brandon looked at me, rolled his eyes, and told me they had been doing this for about 45 minutes! That boy has some concentration! He's too smart for his own good too...he pretty much understands everything we tell him now, he still can't say much, but at least he understands.
Well, that's about all that's going on with us right now...we're just waiting for the semester to end and getting more excited because then we get to fly home to Maryland and see family for 3 weeks!! I can't wait!!





1 comments:
Hey Hilary! I just found your blog, so cute! Also, I think that David is just the cutest little boy ever. :)
Post a Comment