1.) We finally finished this semester...and I finally GRADUATED!!! It is a wonderful feeling to be done with school...I've been going to college for about 6 years now (that's a long time)!!! We both even finished this semester with good grades too!!
2.) We went to the Idaho Falls Air Show with the Blue Angels, and it was AMAZING!! Even though it was super hot and there was no shade, we still had a fun time. It definitely tucker David out...he passed out on our way to the car. He also got sunburned eyes...who knew you could sunburn your eyes?!
3.) We are flying home to Maryland in 3 days!!! We will be home for 3 weeks!! I am sooooo excited to be able to see our families, and they get to see David and how much he has grown since Christmas. At Christmas, he could just barely pull himself along and how he can walk, run, throw, kick, and catch balls! He also knows some sign language and is trying to say "thank you." He has grown so much I know how surprised they will to see him.
4.) And finally, the most exciting news...I'm pregnant again!! The little baby is due Feb. 4th! We are excited and a little nervous because taking care of David takes so much time and energy, how can we take care of two babies. I am amazed at those people who have like 8 kids or more...wow, how do they it?! But we are excited for David to be a big brother...we think he'll be a great one!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment