We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Maryland (which is why I didn't blog). Unfortunately, our camera seriously stinks and David won't sit still long enough to get a decent picture so we decided not to take it. :( I didn't think anything about it then but now I wish we did so I could have pictures of our trip. Now I have to wait for my Mom and grandparents to print their pictures (they don't know how to put them on the computer), and send them to me. We did take some videos, so maybe when I'm feeling better I'll put them on here. But the basically went like this...since Brandon's family and my family live 15 minutes from each other, we were constantly driving back and forth between families. That was rough, but I don't think I would want it any other way. It's nice to be able to see both families at once. Anyways, everyone fell in love with David...I mean, who wouldn't?! This boy is definitely a charmer and because he's so happy all the time that just makes it even better! Even on the plane, we made lots of friends because he was so well behaved and would smile and wave to everyone who walked past him (hilarious by-the-way). All in all, it was a wonderful trip and we were sad to leave everyone.
Exciting news though...Brandon got an internship with INTEL!!!!! I know, amazing isn't it?! However, that means we will be leaving Idaho for these next winter months and moving to Portland, Oregon. I have to admit that I am not going to miss the frigid cold any (we will be returning the end of December so we will get some of it), but we will miss our amazing friends! I do have to say that Heavenly Father is wonderful and can do anything He wants...trying to decided whether or not we should all go to Oregon or just Brandon, then finding an apartment, has definitely been a testimony builder. Basically, we are all going and a lady contacted Brandon's Craigslist wanted post with an apartment and it turns out she is LDS! He is definitely amazing!!
In baby news, everything is going well. I am almost half way through and can already feel this little one kicking me. David's movement were little flutters but with this little one they are already little pokes! I'm not quite sure what that means exactly...maybe this baby is pushed closer to my front than David was...who knows, but it's great to finally be able to know there really is a baby there. Unfortunately, we are moving before we get to find out the sex so we have to wait a little bit longer...sad. But, I'm pretty sure it's another boy. We'll see whenever we do get to find out if I'm right or not.





0 comments:
Post a Comment