Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Forgot to mention...


I am such a terrible wife... I forgot to mention that while we were home Brandon and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary!!! Wahoo 3 years!!!! It's definitely been tough at some points, but it has been amazing! And I'm happy to say that Brandon and I are still very much in love and excited that we will be together to time and eternity!! We celebrated this anniversary by going to the temple and doing a session in the temple we were married in...and then we had Brandon's parents watch David so we could go out to eat alone. This was only the second time we've gone out to eat without David, and it was so weird not having to worry about putting things too close to the edge or worried about food flying or David talking too loud. It was great, but I think we both missed David because we rushed home as fast as we could. :) Anyways, we are excited about this next year and what it will bring.





0 comments:

Post a Comment