It's hard to think that just a couple of days ago my little boy turned 19 months and that in about 2 more months will be a big brother! We have only been gone from Idaho for about 3 months and this boy has grown sooo much! Some things he has learned since being in Oregon:- Finally learned how to give kisses with his mouth closed
- Can eat with a spoon (still working on a fork- he can't get the stabbing motion down)
- Can hold a crayon with the tips of his fingers instead of with his whole hand
- Can draw a circle (understands what a circle is)
- Figured out how to gallop by himself
- Can jump
- His dancing skills have gotten WAY better!
- Can say many words, like baby, ball, bird, stinky, dinosaur, uh oh, daddy (still won't say mommy), moon, amen, Jesus, and trying to say a whole lot more!!
- Brandon taught him that passing gas is funny...sigh...
- Learned how to climb onto things to get to other things
He's doing so many other things but those are the ones I remember right now. I've enjoyed watching him grow and can't wait to see how he continues to grow and learn. He's going to be such a great big brother!! :)





3 comments:
aww we totally miss you guys. i laughed out loud at how he can give kisses with his mouth closed now. i remember he always tried to kiss Po when they were a tad bit younger and it looked like he was going to eat him. hahaha love him!
He is absolutely adorable! I can't believe how big he's gotten. You are right, he is going to be a fantastic big brother! Miss you guys!
I loved that post, David has really achieved some milestones. I am so grateful for the videos you guys post, and the times that we can skype. I miss you.
Post a Comment