So, yeah, I basically want him here now because I want my body back. But at the same time, I'm thinking he can stay in there as long as he wants because I'm not ready to have a newborn again. I get very overwhelmed at least once a week because I just don't think I can handle everything, especially since the house is not how I want it to be. But I can only really do one thing a day towards it before I feel completely exhausted and most of those things consist of doing the dishes, laundry, or picking up toys. Things that never really go away...so we still have boxes every where and I hate it!
Sorry, I'm venting, but I've noticed that when I get stressed I take it out on my family, which puts everyone in bad moods, so I'm trying to find new ways to release this frustration. We will see if it works...
I've been having really weird dreams, but very easy to break down and figure out. The gist of them...something is happening that I'm not prepared for and I start freaking out. The real life problem- I feel very unprepared for this baby and I'm freaking out! haha I'm sure every mother feels this way too right before their baby arrives because they know it's seriously going to change their lives forever...but for some reason, knowing that everyone experiences it doesn't really make me feel any better either.
And secrets confessed...I know how to feel better too. I know I need to turn to Heavenly Father for help. Why I haven't done so or been doing so is beyond me...it's stupid really, a very simple solution but very hard to execute. So this is my goal...and here's to a better, less stressful, tomorrow!





2 comments:
I wish I could come help you get everything ready! You could just sit on your couch and give me orders...as long as you let me talk to you and our kids could play! :) I'm pretty sure I'd be freaking out/overwhelmed too. You're awesome! Take care, and hope this baby comes sooner than later so your body can have a much needed break.
Totally understand what you are feeling..I remember feeling that way right before Julia came! I was so done being pregnant but scared to death about having her here! You can do it! I'm praying for ya! Wish I could be there to help!! Good luck! Send me a text when he comes!!
Post a Comment