Thursday, July 19, 2012

Our Outdoor Adventure

Lately we have been staying inside because it's been soo hot outside, well that, and I'm lazy and don't really want to try and handle all three boys all by myself. But there was one day last week where the boys were driving me crazy, and I knew it was because they were so bored. So I looked outside, and it was a little overcast and it "looked" like it could be a decent day to get out. 
FYI- Never go by how it "looks" from the nice confines of your home!
Nevertheless, we went out to this nice big park here in Liverpool, and the boys had a blast.
I actually remembered to bring to the camera. But alas, they were too busy playing to even look my way. Hence, the reason no one is looking at the camera...


 He heard a plane going by...right before I snapped the picture he was looking right at me with a big grin on his face...stupid plane!


Jacob enjoyed my attempts to get him to look at me...he would say "cheese" and then turn and run the opposite direction!

My boys love to watch other children play too...that's why the serious faces


Stinking boy would not look at me!


Chasing after some seagulls


running away from Mommy...


"Let me out!"

Don't ask me why he's biting the stick...he's just weird like that, and he's 3.

It might have been overcast but it was so stinking humid the poor boys were dripping in sweat.



Showing off their disgusting sweaty heads...actually they were watching more kids, but I took the picture anyways so you could see the sweat! haha

And afterwards, my major mistake! They were so hot I thought it would only be nice of me to get them some ice cream to help cool them down. They looked so cute sitting there holding their cones...

It was not so cute when we got home and they had ice cream covering themselves and their car seats! I got them the chocolate covered cones because I thought the chocolate would contain some of the melting ice cream, and it did...to a point. Never making that mistake again!

And this is what Gabe did for most of the time there! His outfit says sit all! :)


2 comments:

alyssa said...

all of your boys are soooo cute! they make me want to have all boys

aubrey and bobby said...

i cant believe how handsome those boys are! jacob looks EXACTLY how i remember david looking before you guys moved. so cute!

Post a Comment