This post is a little late in coming but...
I'm still doing it!!
Gabriel Thomas Lyons is 6 months old
(actually he's almost 7 now, but bare with me...)!!
I took this picture the day of, isn't he the cutest thing that ever lived?
I'm a little biased...
I LOVE all the different faces he makes!
He makes me laugh every day!
Blowing rasberries...he is ALWAYS doing this!
I mean, come on, doesn't he just make you giggle?!
He is my sweet sweet boy, and I couldn't imagine my life without him!
Some things he is doing at 6 months:
- doing the army crawl
- Getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth (will be full on crawling soon!)
- Can sit up by himself
- FINALLY started to take formula (started this at 5 months but significant enough to mention now)
- Refuses baby food (HATES the stuff...wants big people food)
- Sleeping through the night!
- Loves to cuddle!










0 comments:
Post a Comment