Friday, November 13, 2009

Stupid Internet!

Last week, our power went out for like a couple of minutes but since then our internet hasn't really worked the way it's supposed to. Brandon will come home from class and have to fix it and get it working again and then the very next day it will be down. It has been a real pain...and Brandon's getting pretty frustrated...so while it's working I figured I might as well enjoy it while it last!

Not much to report...David is growing fast! He is now rolling all over like a pro...which is fun to watch but a pain when I'm trying to change or put clothes on him. Brandon is acing all of his classes and just got a 105% on one of his tests...and he didn't even study!! He doesn't know how lucky he is!! To get that grade, I have to study my butt off!! :) I've registered for 2 classes next semester...so I'm really excited to get back to school and finally finish, but I'm worried about leaving David. I have to find someone to babysit him on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I know he'll be alright, but I still worry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment