Monday, March 8, 2010
The Light at the end of the Tunnel.
I was talking to my parents last night, and we started talking about school. They asked how my classes were going and I answered them...and then I told them I had registered for next semester. They were interested in the classes I choose, and then they asked if everything was in order for me to graduate next semester. I thought about it and said that everything should be ready to go. And then it hit me...I'm finally going to graduate next semester!! I can't really believe it. It's been six years since I first started college, and I never really thought about graduating then because it was so far away and then I got engaged to Brandon and we decided to transfer out here so that set me back a ways...but now I am almost officially done! I can't do much with my major (University Studies), but I wasn't really planning on it anyways...I'm just happy that I'm going to be done with school forever! Now we just need to get Brandon finished!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment