Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthdays Take One...

Today is my birthday...not that I'm very excited about it...I'm just turning 24. Next year it will be 25, and I'll be quarter of a century old. So there's really nothing exciting about 24. Plus, my birthday gets overshadowed by David's. Now I know how Brandon feels all the time since his birthday is so close to Christmas. But it's been a good day, I guess. Yesterday was better though. We went down to Idaho Falls and went shopping (Brandon went a little crazy I think), but that we his gift to me. I was able to get three things of anything I wanted. I got two pairs of shoes and a diffuser for my hair. Then we came back to Rexburg and ate at Frontier Pies and then went out for ice cream with Molly and Brandon Pfeiffer. It was sooo much fun. But we kept David up too late so he's been a little cranky today. And speaking of David...he's turning 1 in just three days!!!! I can't believe it! It's gone by so fast...it's a little sad. He's learning so much, it's almost difficult to keep up with him! Well, I'll write a little later on David's birthday and how his birthday party turns out. It should be a blast!! I just wanted to write something to remember this very memorable day... ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday lady!! glad you had a good day!

Post a Comment