HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!! Now this is the exciting one!! I can't believe David is already 1...this time last year I had been in labor for almost two days and finally after pushing for an hour we got our wonderful beautiful baby boy. But he's not so much a baby any more. Kind of sad really, but exciting at the same time because it's so fascinating to watch him learn new things every day. I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!!
This was our little birthday gift to him...72 balloons!! We piled them all into a corner and turned it into a little balloon pit...you know, like a ball pit just with balloons. He loved it!! He got a little scared though when he fell down and couldn't see us but he quickly got over it. Now he just runs around the apartment kicking and throwing the balloons everywhere!! I'm excited about his little birthday party this weekend. It should be really fun...I can't wait!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment