Last night, David was really fussy and Brandon and I couldn't figure out what the problem was when suddenly he picked up his sippy cup and threw it into my lap! I asked him if he was thirsty and wanted juice and he just started crying harder (which is what he does when he knows he's about to get juice). So, I went and got him some and he laid on the floor and drank the entire thing and then was a smiley happy boy. It's great that he is figuring out how to communicate with us!
Later that evening, Brandon had taken out one of the safety plugs for the outlets so he could plug in his computer. Well, David picked up the safety plug and tried to put it back into the spot where it was! He's so smart!!
He also knows baby faces...and he loves them! I can't wait to have another baby to see how he acts around him/her. He absolutely loves babies!! I will feed him out of the Gerber baby food jars and he loves to point to the Gerber baby on the label. Then the other day, he pulled my hand in (the one holding the jar) and gave the baby a kiss! It was soo cute!! I just know he's going to be a great big brother!
In other news...David is walking!! Well, kind of. He can walk in between furniture and in between me and Brandon, but we really can't get him to walk long distances by himself. The one time he did was a church and he saw a baby girl walking all by herself. I think he was trying to show her that he could do it too. He'll get there eventually...maybe before his 1st birthday...which is in like 2 weeks!!! If we have a party for him, I would like him to be able to keep up with his cousins!
Well, in other news (non-David news), we got new living room furniture!! A new couch, loveseat, and recliner...are you ready for this?...all for $160!!! They are in great shape and I feel bad for only paying that little to the guy because they look so great. He really could have asked for more...but his loss is our gain!! :) Unfortunately, we can't fit everything in our little apartment so we're going to give one of the pieces away to our friends, the Pfeiffers, who are moving here this week!! So excited!!! :) We have to rearrange everything again because the couch is bigger than our last one so it won't fit where we had the last one...so more spring cleaning for us!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment