This Christmas we were in the process of moving back to Rexburg, Idaho (Wahoo), so we weren't really able to celebrate it the way I wanted to. We moved into our new apartment on the 23rd and are still in the process of unpacking. We weren't able to set up any Christmas decorations and we didn't really wrap any of David's presents since we bought them on Christmas Eve (we had limited space in our two cars for the drive back so we didn't want to buy David's presents just yet). We were so busy Brandon and I didn't even buy anything for each other! It didn't really feel like Christmas...but thankfully our good friends, Tyler and Courtney Herd, invited us over to their family's Christmas Eve dinner, so we were able to feel some Christmas spirit!
And then after Christmas, on the 28th, was Brandon's birthday! Happy 26th Birthday to my wonderful husband!! We went down to Idaho Falls so he could buy his presents (I know, really lame) and sadly he couldn't find what he wanted...an Apple TV. He was thinking that his birthday really stunk until we went to Da Pineapple Grill for dinner. He loves his sushi...I am just learning to like it. We definitely overstuffed ourself on it and came home with bulging bellies! When we went to bed, he told me it wasn't that bad of a birthday. Whew!
David also turned 20 months on the 28th! He's getting to be such a big boy...I finally got a good picture of him today...Look at all those teeth!
I'm getting bigger and even more uncomfortable. I wasn't this uncomfortable with David so it's been a little harder pregnancy for me. I haven't been able to visit the doctor's since coming back (really I'm not that worried because I saw the doctor's right before I left). I'm thinking about scheduling an appointment for next Friday when I'm 36 weeks along. I've been feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions lately and some other symptoms I felt right before I went into labor with David...so I'm thinking he might want to make his debut a little bit earlier than Feb. 4th. That's fine with me as long as he's still in the 8 lb range! I don't know why I think my babies have to be 8 lbs or more in order to be healthy, it's just what I want. Weird, I know. But if he does decide to stay longer, lets just hope I'm progressing a little bit more than what I was with David...I don't want another 45 hour labor!!!





1 comments:
Eight pounds or larger?! I think you're insane.
Post a Comment