Friday, January 7, 2011

Bringing in the New Year

The start of 2011 has been interesting to say the least. We are still trying to unpack...it's basically the little things that didn't have a place to go before, so they still don't. Moving is such an interesting thing. We got rid of so much junk when we moved out and now that we're moving back in we've realized that we still have a lot of junk that we don't need. Finding places for all this junk has been put on hold for a little while because Brandon caught this weird sickness and it's been hanging on for days. So he has no energy to do much unpacking and if I do too much work by myself I start having some mild contractions. As much as I want to meet this little boy, it's still too early for him to come out. Granted, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to stay in there for the entire 40 weeks, but he needs to wait just a little while longer.

David is still working on his little diarrhea problem. I think we have finally decided it's from too much juice, so we have been slowly taking away a thing of juice and replacing it with either water or milk. The poor boy loves his juice though so it's been a little difficult for him. But we have started to notice a difference, so at least it working. It's kind of sad that we were giving him more juice to keep him hydrated while having diarrhea and it ends up being the juice that is causing the problem. Sad, so sad.

Brandon has also started school...luckily he's better enough that it's not that big of a problem to be at school all day. Unfortunately, he tells me this is going to be a really difficult semester. Figures. This happened when David was born...he was working two jobs as well as taking 12 credits. He was basically gone from 7 am to 7 pm. It might not be that bad this time around, but I still probably won't see him much because of homework. It should be interesting to see how I handle taking care of 2 kids...but even though I know it's going to be a lot of work, I am excited to finally have this boy in my arms. We finally decided on a name too! Jacob Michael Lyons...we love it! :)

I can't wait to see what the rest of 2011 has to offer us since the start has been so interesting! lol

1 comments:

Anony said...

Oh no to David's diarrhea problem! No bueno. Those are always no fun. And good luck to this semester with everything yall have got going on. Oh, and I love the name by the way! Simple and perfect.

Post a Comment