Monday, March 7, 2011

Bathroom fun

So we recently got those bathroom letters and numbers to help David learn them, and Brandon and I discovered that we can have fun with them too. Well, I decided to be sweet one day and this is the message I left him in the shower...

*Please bare in mind that David has already lost a few important letters so we have to make due with what we have.

This is my wonderful husband's sense of humor and the message I got from him...

Oh how I love that man! :)

2 comments:

Molly said...

You guys are so funny! I don't know what is funnier though...what Brandon wrote or that you actually shared it on your blog! :) He is just trying to teach David the important things early in life. haha.

Ashley said...

Ha ha ha. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now. You are a brave woman. Go Brandon!

Post a Comment