Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So Ready for Spring

As the title says, I am SO ready for Spring (and Summer) to show their faces here in Rexburg.

Reason #1- David is going absolutely crazy at staying inside...he is an outside boy at heart. He just gets into EVERYTHING and then throws them around. And the boy is so stinking smart, he gets into the most stuff (or things he KNOWS he's not supposed to touch) when I'm feeding Jacob and can't really get up to take away what he has. We have tried spanking and time out and nothing works. So my question to all those who are reading this...how do you discipline your children? What have you found that works the best with your kids? I'm ready to try anything because I feel like the spanking is starting to borderline abuse!

Reason #2- Warm weather to get rid of all this snow! I want to go on walks and take my kids to the park and not have to bundle them up like a snowman each time we go! I also want to stay outside longer than 10 minutes! I like the sunshine too...even though I burn instead of tan.

Reason #3- I am so sick of the running noses, colds, coughs, and all the other illnesses that come with winter. Both David and Jacob have colds and coughs that keep them up or wake them up in the middle of the night...I'm soo ready to get more sleep!

So basically, December can't come fast enough...I know what you're thinking, "she just said she wanted Summer, why does she want December to come?" I'll tell you why. Brandon is graduating and we will be moving away from this place! We have loved our stay here, especially all the friends we have made, but I just can't handle this weather any more! I want to go someplace (Maryland) where winter is the normal 3 months out of the year, not 8!

0 comments:

Post a Comment