So it's been a little while...each day I get on the computer and think, "I should really update the blog," but then I don't really feel like doing it- that, or David or Jacob need my attention more...but mostly, I haven't felt like it. This last week has been really hard on me. Jacob has gone back to only sleeping like 4 hours at night, but then sleeps about 3 more hours in the morning. It would be fine if I could get that sleep too but it's when David's awake. There was one night where I was completely fed up with him and was yelling and stomping around (yes, just like a little kid- what can I say, I like my sleep and get VERY upset when I don't get it), Brandon told me I needed to calm down which just set me off more because HE didn't have to get up every single time Jacob got up. I get frustrated some times when I've been up most of the night and I hear Brandon snoring in the other room...I think that's why I starting stomping around and making as much noise as I could because I wanted him to be awake too. Sad, I know.
Well, the main reason for blogging today is because we got our family pictures taken and they turned out really good! My visiting teacher/very talented friend, Alisha, took them for us and did a wonderful job! Even though David wasn't cooperating very well, she still was able to get wonderful pictures of him! WARNING: it's a picture overload! There are just so many pictures I love, I can't really pick out my favorites!
























1 comments:
So sorry that you have been having a hard time. I really loved doing your pictures and was so excited how they turned out.
I do the same thing...stomping and making as much noise as possible so that he'll wake up...hahaha...guess I need to work on my tantrum throwing.
Post a Comment