Dreams, oh lovely dreams. Ever wonder what exactly these weird, wacky, and strange dreams mean? I have. I think I've figured out one of the reoccurring dreams...manly because when I'm pregnant it turns into the exact opposite. In these dreams, I'm always being chased by someone or something, and most of the time I can't run on two feet so I end of getting down on all fours and run doggy-style! Weird, I know. Well, when I'm pregnant these people or things will start to chase me and I'll run for a little bit but then get fed up with it and will turn and confront whoever is chasing me and DEMAND that they stop. Funny...Brandon certainly thought so when I told him about it the next morning. I'm thinking that these dreams go with my fear of confrontation. I hate getting into arguments with people, and most times when Brandon and I get into disagreements I end up walking away. I have a very hard time expressing to him my true feelings about something when I know it will cause a problem. But that all changes when I'm pregnant...my guess, it's the hormones. So I'm guessing that is just reflecting into my dreams. Not quite sure how the running on all fours comes in though...
Let's see...another weird dream I have is I'm chewing gum and I go to spit it out however I can't get it all out of my mouth, and I end up pulling this never-ending strand of gum out of my teeth. I don't like when I have that one...needless to say, I don't really like chewing gum anymore. I'm not quite sure the meaning of that one.
And now my most recent dreams, that has been slightly freaking me out...tornados! I dream that I'm back home with my parents, with my kids (strangely Brandon is absent) and there are tornados just ransacking my whole home town. I was ok with those dreams until they started coming true. Like a couple weeks ago, my home area had a couple tornado warnings and even a couple of sightings where a tornado actually touched down. Scary. Well, last night it was still a tornado dream however it was right here is Rexburg with my family and all my friends' families. Apparently, I had some strange sense that a tornado was going to come and I was running around to all my friends apartments telling the to find a basement (we all live on the top floor) and they didn't believe me! I think this one was brought on by all the wind we had last night. Anyways, still strange, and I would really like to know why it's always tornados. Any suggestions?
What are some crazy dreams that you have?





1 comments:
it sure is interesting thinking about dreams! a reoccurring dream ive had(and just happen to have last night) is all of my teeth becoming really lose and then falling out. sometimes when i wake up i wiggle my teeth just to make sure they arent going anywhere!
Post a Comment