I can't believe my little baby is now 5 months old!! Time is really flying by, and he is just as adorable as ever! He has now learned to roll from his stomach to back, and he does it constantly. The funny thing is is he can't stand being on his stomach...so he'll roll over and then start screaming because he can't roll back over, so we'll roll him to his back and within seconds he's back onto his belly! We are all enjoying every second with this little man though...even David! Last night David began playing Peek-a-boo with him and Jacob absolutely loved it! I wish I had thought to get it on video, but I was just enjoying the moment!


He's such a little cutie! How have I gotten so lucky to have 2 cute kids? But I am bias...





1 comments:
You may be bias but they are cute so its okay! Yay for baby tricks! :)
Post a Comment