This little stud muffin is already 6 months old! Where has the time gone?!
He is just getting cuter and cuter!
Sorry it's a little blurry, I took it with my phone and he was in mid roll...
I just can't get enough of his face though, love it!!

He has finally learned how to roll both ways and was rolling around the house for about a week and then decided that wasn't good enough, so now the boy is up on his hands and knees rocking back and forth.
It won't be long before this little guy is off chasing David!
He is eating like a pro now too...for a while we couldn't get him to touch any cereal or baby food. Now he gobbles it all down...I still have to mix the fruit in with the cereal to get him to eat it (crazy kid is a veggie lover I guess).
On a side note- David has taken to eating baby food veggies.
Can't get him to touch real ones but with these he asks for more...at least he's getting it from somewhere, right?!
This picture was taken after he licked the bowl clean and started licking his tray! lol
My boys are growing up too fast!
I told Brandon today that Jacob could be walking in the next 3 months (if he keeps going the way he is). 3 months! That's nothing!
David is now able to get himself dressed (still with a little help, but not much) and can put his shoes on!
Pretty soon they will be going on missions, then college and marriage, and then having babies of their own!
TIME SLOW DOWN!!





1 comments:
You are so right!! They grow up so fast!!
Post a Comment