On August 10th Brandon and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary!
I can't believe it has already been 4 years...
in some ways it has seemed like a minute and in others it seems like we've been together forever!
We got married in this temple...the Washington D.C. Temple in Maryland.
It was a glorious, hot day!
Then this wonderful boy came into our lives!
And then this little cutie followed. (I couldn't get him to smile to save my life! haha)
Our beautiful boys...these pictures were actually taken on our anniversary, before chaos broke loose...
To start off this wonderful anniversary, I ended up getting up in the middle of the night to throw up! And then I had to sleep on the couch in the AC so I wouldn't get too hot and throw up again. The whole day my stomach was queasy and I couldn't eat anything, but I did want to spend some time with Brandon. So I got the boys out of the house and met Brandon at school for a picnic (yes, he is taking some summer classes so he can be done in December).
While there, the gardens looked so beautiful, so I decided to try and get some cute pictures of the boys. Well David ends up falling and busting his lip and getting a bloody nose, so that was the end of that. We come home, take a nap, and afterwards I get the boys dinner. David saw I was feeding Jacob baby food, so he decided he wanted some. I get him a bowl, he licks it clean, and about 5 minutes later starts fussing for no reason. Before Brandon or I could even guess what's the matter, he throws up ALL over the place. So me with my queasy stomach tries not lose it again while cleaning up the mess. I succeed, thank goodness! He then throws up again around 5:30 am in his bed.
Thursday day goes pretty well.
Then Friday (yes, I know this is not our anniversary, but it all runs together) I'm feeding Jacob his normal 2 jars of baby food, he eats all of it, I go to the kitchen to throw the spoon in the sink and Brandon says he doesn't think Jacob is feeling very well. I walk out and there is Jacob in his chair cover from head to foot in throw up...like the entire jars of baby food came back up. I've never seen that much throw up come out of such a little person! He throws up again later that night.
Saturday morning David throws up again, but makes it through the rest of the day.
Today is Sunday...who's going to go today? I think it's Brandon's turn...it would only be fair...
So this anniversary will most definitely make our Top 10 Most Memorable Anniversaries!
Do we have a #1 yet, you may ask?
We most certainly do!
#1 will always and forever be our wedding day...not for reason you might think.
Yes, it was a wonderful, fantastic day, but what makes it memorable is the fact that I had a BAT up my dress! Yes, a real live bat!
This picture was taken while telling Brandon's parents what had happen!
Absolutely priceless!





1 comments:
Oh...that is horrible!!! I'm so sorry that you felt so sick!!! I hope everyone is doing better today!!
I love the photo of your mother -in-law!!
Post a Comment