Saturday, August 20, 2011

Believe It or Not...

So...

Believe it or not, baby #3 is on the way!

We are in shock...

I didn't think I was, but was about a week late, so I decided to take the test just to calm my nerves. To my surprise that stinkin' test came up positive.

I took it into the bedroom to show Brandon and just said, "what are we going to do?"

we are still in shock...I keep refusing to say I'm...that...because I think if I don't say it then it won't be true! Crazy, I know.

I'm about 7 weeks along...so why am I announcing it now?

I think, mainly, because I need support. If I have done the calculations right, baby #3 will come in the beginning of April, putting Jacob at only 14 months old!

I need people telling me I can do it, that we're not that crazy for having them this close, and to be excited for us (because I think we have yet to become excited).

I also have a sneaky suspicion that this one will be a girl. Remember this post, about looking at Jacob and thinking he's a girl, apparently that little girl wanted to come a little more than I thought.

What have we gotten ourselves into?!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! You can totally do this! Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed by something, I remind myself that the Lord doesn't give us trials or experiences to watch us fail but to watch us grow and succeed. The Lord had a very special baby ready for a body, so He sent it to you because you're a great mom and you need this baby in your family. I really hope it's a girl!

Deb Lyons said...

God wouldn't give you anything that you and Brandon (and your parents and Grampy and I) couldn't handle. Just start saving your pennies to get you moved back to Maryland. I have begun to save. We'll get you back here one way or another!

MEGMAR said...

ahh!!!! congrats!!!!!!! you can do it :)

Post a Comment