Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boy Model and Mischief Maker

Ever since this little boy realized what a camera is, he is obsessed with taking pictures!
He loves going and standing across the room and striking a pose and then coming to look at the picture and most times will say, "Cute, cute" and then go and strike another pose.
Maybe he's going to be a model when he grows up...
Personally, I hope not.
Models have to do lots of things which are against our standards.
But I do have to say I'm am truly enjoying the pictures we get from him now!

He really surprises me sometimes with what he does!
I do have to say that he isn't unhappy in this picture...he really is striking a pose.
I have lots of pictures before and after this one where he is smiling and laughing!

And I just LOVE this picture...he looks so grown up!

And then he's got his mischief side...which I'm sure ever child has.
The other night we were watching a movie and the boys were playing nicely in their room (or so we thought).
I went to check on them and this is what I found...
we had just opened this new box of toilet paper, so we still had about 8 rolls left. All of which were opened and rolled around.
Our apartment got toilet papered from the inside!

3 comments:

Anna said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Boys :)

MEGMAR said...

LOL this is sooo funny!!!!! his poses are adorable!

Kristen Cook said...

Oh Hilary, don't you just love being a mom.....most of the time!
That little boy of yours is a spitting image of you two. Sometimes when I see his pictures I think, Oh it's Hilary, and then other times I think, oh it's Brandon. Thanks for your little message on facebook. It's funny because about two days before you sent it Jared and I were thinking about you and how fun those days were when we lived so close. I still remember how you guys would walk by and wave in our window, even if you couldn't see us. I so loved living in a place where I could leave my door open and have wonderful neighbors walk by and say hi. Oh...those good days I miss so...
Congratulations on baby #3! You beat me to it this time! Yes, I know, I'm sure it's been a bit rough being pregnant with two active little boys. Keep at it Hilary. When I think about being pregnant again I have to say to myself "ok, it doesn't last forever...I can do it again." It's a good thing those babies are so darn worth it.
Miss you guys so much. Wish we could have some of those fun memories back to relieve for a while. Tell Brandon a big hi, hello from us in Texas.
.....have you ever thought of applying for jobs in San Antonio? Now wouldn't that be an adventure!

Post a Comment