Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby #3 is a...

Boy!!!
And looking so cute already!


Haha I can't believe we're going to have three boys running around our house.
I am so totally out numbered!
I have to admit that I broke down and cried that night...come on, a mother has to have a girl somewhere in there! I have the best relationship with my mother and I want to have that sort of relationship with my daughter.
And to be honest, I was hoping he was a girl just so I could be more excited about having another one.
I don't know how I'm going to handle three kids.
More power to those women out there who have more!
But, I think Brandon and I settled on a name.
I know, shocker, right?!
Now I just have to pray Brandon doesn't change his mind because I don't think I'll be changing mind.
So what is it, you might ask...
Gabriel Matthew
beautiful, huh?
I love it, and am now slightly more excited to meet him.
Is that a bad thing that I'm not really that excited to be pregnant again?
I hope not.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

I think that you are perfectly normal and you make me feel more normal as well!! I love the name!! So cute!!!

Wendy said...

Nothing wrong with being sick of being pregnant. :) And I love the name. 3 BOYS! Crazy crazy CRAZY! But AWESOME.

Post a Comment