Sorry I've been MIA this last month and so...here's why...
1. Brandon graduated from BYU-Idaho in December...sorry no pictures, he decided walking across the stage was pointless because we had no family coming out, so it would have just been me (no way was I taking the boys if we did go), and we could celebrate just fine by ourselves.
2. Brandon got a job for SRC (Syracuse Research Corporation) in New York, so we were busy packing up.
3. We flew home (Maryland) for Christmas and spent a whole month with family...
Pictures are in reverse order...sorry, there are too many for me to want to fix
Loving the dancing flowers

We celebrated Jacob's birthday a little early up at my Grandparents house...
David loving his cupcake
Trying to get Jacob to blow out the candle (his birthday is tomorrow!!)
My mom with her grandsons
Me and my mom...please ignore my chubby face...
Jacob still not sure if he likes Grampy's beard

Feeding the rabbit with Grammy
Kicking a ball around on a warm day (it was in the 60's!)

Dancing with Grampy and Grammy



Great Uncle Lind and Aunt Donna...David didn't want to be in the picture
Love this picture of my dad and Jacob

My brother, Uncle Kevin, was great with my boys!

Grandma and Jacob

We went to the Washington D.C. temple before Christmas to see the lights and got an updated family picture...last family picture was when Jacob was like 4 months old!
Rough-housing with Grandpa! The first night they got to see him!

I have a TON more pictures I could post but don't really want to deal with blogger...if you want to look at them they are on my facebook page.
4. Why we spent a whole month with family...we originally planned for 3 weeks before Brandon got this job in NY, so when he did we decided that it would be best if just Brandon flew back and packed all our stuff into a U-haul and brought it to our new place in Liverpool (we didn't think our boys could handle a 5 day cross-country drive). Luckily, my dad volunteered to help him...so while they flew back, packed our stuff and drove cross-country to NY, I was staying with my mom and got to visit a few more people! Then my mom and I drove up with the boys and met them at our new town house!
5. Now we are working on unpacking and Brandon starts his new job tomorrow (wish him luck!)
Oh, I would also like to mention that while we were home we celebrated Brandon's 27 birthday! Hard to believe we started dating when he was 21 and I was 20!
So that is why I have been too busy to update my blog...but don't worry, now that we are settling in I will get much better.
2012 is going to be a wonderful, interesting year!





1 comments:
how exciting! glad to have you back on the east coast!
Post a Comment