When I was a child, like the same age that David is now, I was a terror for my parents. I got into everything, had the worst temper and never really listened to anything my parents told me to do. My mom said I would never sit in time out and I could climb out of my crib, so that was out of the question too. My dad told me he called me "the devil's child" because I seriously was that bad. It took a lot for me to lose that temper too...I think I was in high school before I realized that it could get me into some serious trouble. Anyways, my mother would always make the comment, "wait until you have kids..."
Well, now I do and I really think I'm being hit with some serious karma! David is a sweet boy, don't get me wrong...he loves to cuddle and I love our Mommy/David cuddle time. But man, he does NOT listen at all, and he LOVES to make messes. Ok, I don't think he does it on purpose, not really...he's just curious about what would happen if I to do this...sort of thing. Which then transfers into a big mess for mommy to clean up.
Sadly, I think I'm getting hit with double karma too! Because Jacob follows David around like a lost little puppy. Sometimes it's really cute...like when they are playing really nicely together. But when it comes to them getting into things, well...it's not so cute.
This is what I found the other day when David was taking his nap...
I hate to say it, but I think Jacob has officially hit the toddler phase and is taking after his big brother pretty well...I'll have to call them Terror #1 and Terror #2! Karma stinks!!





2 comments:
I'm so sorry...but I laughed when I saw this because I'm sure that I have a photo just like it! I often feel like they are ganging up on me!! Hang in there!
Haha...My Mom says the same thing whenever I tell her about Evan. At least life will always be interesting?
Post a Comment