Sunday, October 3, 2010

For all of you who don't know...

We are living in Oregon now! Brandon got an amazing internship with Intel...and when I say amazing, I mean amazing!!! The pay is...well lets just say if he's getting this much for an internship I would love to see how much he gets for a regular job! Unfortunately, we aren't going to be here long enough to fully see the benefits of that great pay. But it will be just long enough to replenish our savings account, which has been in desperate need of replenishing. So far the weather has been great! The first couple of days it rained but since then, nothing but sunshine! David is definitely loving the bigger backyard we now have...


These are actually one of the few good pictures I have gotten...he never wants to stand still long enough to get a decent picture, so I'm happy I have these. We have decided we need to get a better camera, one with a faster shutter. I'm getting really tired of blurry pictures!

Anyways, we are loving Oregon. However, the apartment we are staying in has a little mold and apparently I am allergic so these next couple of months will be rough on me. (I know there are some allergy medicine that is safe to take while being pregnant, but I'm the type of person that would rather not risk it) So, since I could have some relief and choose not to then that is all the complaining you will hear from me!

So far, baby is doing well...for all I can tell. I haven't had an appointment with a doctor since the end of August (moving and canceling insurance and then waiting for insurance has really backed that up). However, the baby is moving frequently and the kicks are getting harder and harder, so I can only assume that everything is going well. Brandon was finally able to feel the baby kick the other night! We still don't know what we are having...which is driving me crazy...but I'm half tempted to wait and let it be a surprise only because we have gone this long then maybe we should just go all the way. What do you think?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm what do I think? I'm tempted to wait until delivery when I"m expecting again_ but Tyler forbids waiting. He says it's dumb because we have the technology to know, so we should know. But i still think it would be fun to wait. If it ends up being a girl, I have all the stuff you will need anyway!

ha ha good luck!

Rachael said...

Waiting could definitely be fun. Michael wants to wait and be surprised with all of our kids. I love the pictures of David. He is such a stud! :)

Post a Comment