Brandon and I do have some names picked out, but they are not set in stone just yet so this little guy will go nameless for a little while longer. We still have lots of time, but we will have a name before he is born!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
It's a...
BOY!!! We finally were able to find out what we were having yesterday, and I am absolutely thrilled that it is another boy! Now David can have a play mate! The doctor says that everything looks great. He's already weighing in at 1 lb 12 oz and measuring around 25 weeks. I'm only 24 weeks along but the doctor says that's normal for a big baby which it looks like he's going to be!! YAY!!! I'm so excited about that too...call me crazy, but I love over 8 lb babies. I was worried at first that this one wasn't going to be because I wasn't gaining any weight (I went about 18 or 19 weeks without gaining anything), and with David I was gaining steadily all throughout, but now I don't really have to worry! The doctor also says that he already has hair which I really can't wait to see! Ahh...see my baby on that screen really made this whole pregnancy very real to me and now I CAN'T wait to see this little guy and get to know him. From his profile he looks exactly like David! I could deal with a little mini-me David! :) Pictures will come shortly when I can get my camera up and running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment