Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Big 2!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little man, David!! I can't believe he is 2 today! He's getting so big...it's sad, but amazing, to watch him grow before my eyes. I want him to stay my little man forever...but it's so neat to watch the things he learns each day. I feel bad for all of his grandparents in Maryland who don't get to watch him grow like we can. Maybe one day! Anyways, I think it has been a fun day for David. This morning he got a Buzz Lightyear action figure...hasn't really put him down since! Since Toy Story has become one of his favorite movies, we decided to stop the movie right before Buzz comes into the movie and surprise David with him there in our home!
Watching the movie waiting for the right part...can you see Buzz?

Brandon pushed some of his buttons so David heard him and had to find him

Loving him already!

He's one happy boy!

I also decided to try my hand at cake decorating. My mom was really good at it, so she inspired me to give it a try. I think it turned out pretty good for not having any training, and it only being my second cake. I think I'll get better the more I do...what do you think?

2 comments:

Molly said...

That cake is UH-MAZING! Maybe I will hire you to make cakes for my kids...just a thought. But really that is awesome. You rock. And yes, one day the gparents in Maryland will get to watch them grow up. And it is hopefully going to be one day soon!

Alisha said...

That is so awesome!!! Way impressed with your skills!!! I agree with Molly...I might have to hire you out some day..my cake making skills are not that hot!!!

Post a Comment