Monday, April 18, 2011

An Update.

It's hard to believe that so much has happened in just a short amount of time.

Well first off, Jacob has been fighting thrush since basically he was born and the medicine the doctors gave us did squat, so I finally gave in and did the Gentian Violet which, as you can see, turned his mouth completely purple! Poor boy. But on a good note, his thrush is hopefully gone!

Brandon has asthma and I have illness induced asthma so unfortunately our kids are pretty much doomed...and David, since he was about 16 months, has had to go on a nebulizer to help him breathe because he gets this terrible cough. Well, here is David with his nebulizer one morning and drinking his milk through one of the holes in the mask. What a smart boy!
These next two pictures I think are hilarious...it looks like David and Jacob are having a staring contest and then...
Jacob wins!
This little man is going to be 3 months old is just a few short days and he already weighs 14 lb and 8 ozs!! He's such a chubby cute boy!!
David got a hold of our camera one morning (I think I was in the shower), and the next time I went through the pictures I found this one. :) I think it's pretty good for a two year old!
David absolutely loves planes and we recently learned that there is a plane museum here in Rexburg, so we thought it would be fun to take David there. He LOVED it!
David's buddy, Corbin, and his dad, Tyler, came with us.
These two are going to be best buds when they grow up (hopefully)!
And now an update on the parents!
Brandon just finished one of his last semester...just 3 more to go (well technically 2, but he's going to take a class during the 7 week break). He got all A's!! I'm so proud of him, and so very happy he's found something that he absolutely loves.
I'm not doing much...just staying home with my babies and going crazy from being cooped up inside all day. Rexburg weather sucks! I'm looking forward to some constant warm weather so we can get outside and play!

My next post will be BIRTHDAYS!!! It's so hard to believe David will be turing 2 and I'll be turning 25!!!

3 comments:

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Jacob looks so much like you!! They are so cute!

Alisha said...

So glad that the thrush is gone! The airplane looks like alot of fun!! We haven't ever gone! I think that we need to change that!

Stephanie and Todd said...

Yay, I'm glad the gentian worked!! I can't believe the meds from the dr didn't!

Post a Comment