Monday, April 25, 2011
Quarter of a Century
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! haha That's not being proud or anything...but it's true, today is my birthday...or was my birthday since it's almost 9 at night. I can't believe I turned 25 today. It's so weird to think that I am now a quarter of a century old...I definitely don't feel it. It's been a good day, thank goodness. I hate having crappy birthdays, but Jacob slept for 7 hours straight last night so I was good and rested today, so my patience level for the boys was way higher than normal! Oh and in other news, Jacob rolled over last night from his back to his belly!! I'm so proud of him! David didn't start rolling until he was 6 months old, so Jacob is starting a little early. Well, Jacob is awake and David needs to get in bed, so I guess my blogging is done for tonight! David's birthday is on Thursday! I can't believe my little man is turning 2!!! I have a two year old! That's almost as weird of thought as being 25! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
So glad that you had a great birthday!! I remember when I turned 25 that I felt the same way...old...hahaha~~
Post a Comment