Monday, April 4, 2011
Help Wanted!
Right now while Jacob is still young and Brandon is a full-time student, it's really difficult to have big elaborate dinners because I'm the one taking care of both boys. I can only spend about 30 minutes in the kitchen before Jacob needs me and I can only stand to hear him cry for about 5 minutes, so we have been eating really fast quick meals. Unfortunately, there are only a couple of these meals that I know and we're getting really tired of eating the same things every week. Oh, and these meals are NOT healthy at all! So, I'm asking for any fast healthy recipes that I can make...or even some blogs or cites I can look at to get some more recipes/ideas. Please help...I'm getting really tired of frozen pizza...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Totally know exactly what you're going thru. Check out Make 5 Dinners in ONE Hour's blogspot (http://5dinners1hour.blogspot.com). This gal's idea REALLY does work. I subscribed to her menu for a month once and I loved it. I literally make 5 dinners in one hour, pop it in the fridge or freezer, and when ready to eat, I microwave it or stick it in the oven and bam! Dinner is done. And the best part is that it's not all ooey gooey casseroles, they're healthy, super yummy, and quick!
One of my go to meals is hawaian haystacks. I just do the minute rice and warm up a can of cream of chicken soup. Then put cheese, pineapple, mandarin oranges, green peppers, etc. on top. I don't know if that is a good meal for kids, but I really love it! Good luck, I'm sure I'll be where you are someday the more kids we have. :)
quesidillas are our fav. I even used a whole bunch of canned chicken, mixed it with some taco seasoning, grated cheese, then put it all on a tortilla and grilled it on the george foreman. It takes about 10 minutes and its soo tasty!
Post a Comment